It was not a good start actually, I miss the bus as Kok Hong were late, but Matthew manage to be in the bus. We got another ticket, WARNING never buy KKK bus ticket as it suppose to start at 8.45am, end up at 11am, multiple stop and slow.
Ikhwan from Amanz.my were kind enough to pick us up at Sungai Buloh Jejantas which we arrive around near 4pm, have a quick bite and off we go to CyberJaya! The event I m crashing its part of Geek On A Plane, 5 startup from local with another 5 startup from 1337 Accelerator pitch their idea and Dave McClure were there, with ton others VIP and geeks.
- 2 teams were doing a mobile app game similar to Pokemon & Digimon card game
- A team doing mobile app game similar to Metal Sold Gear using 3D Unreal Engine
- CatMoji its a social network for cat lover with emotion status
- CrowdMontage allow user to pull live photo taken using Instagram with hashtag #
- One Button Game; retail/ bar ads gimmick with simple game with one button so that the customer will stay longer and order more drinks
- A team were doing a system where a special printout card/ name card or on paper which readable by smartphone and tablet that suppose multi-touch screen
- A team doing mobile app that allow you to order print and send it your house worldwide for $0.99 cent
- A team come out a solutions which allow blind people to use smartphone with skin/ screen sticker for smartphone
Once all team finish pitch, we were off to the after party with BBQ foods, campfire & gokart! Coolest pitching session i seen so far. So those who are not here, you can’t imagine what you have miss out.