Before continue, read this two article first
- The Future of the Internet Is Still Ads — And You’re the Inventory (WIRED.com)
- 15 Alarming Stats About Banner Ads (Digiday.com)
From my own find out, generally there its two way to make money from the Internet (long term and legally)
- Ads/ affiliate marketing on your website. But you must have thousand of traffic daily.
- PREMIUM paid account. But you have to make sure you got product/ services that user willing to pay for it, either one time, monthly, yearly or pay-as-use.
And how to do that?
- Have your own website and domain name, not those FREE site.
- Your website must have lots of content! “Content its the KING” and quality also.
- Your website content must be able to deliver what the user want to view/ read.
- Your website must be consistently updated.
- Content must be proper & legal (accordingly).
- Use social media for marketing and paid ads, nothing come in FREE.
- Online payment, PayPal.
Lastly, track your website with Google Analytics. Coz you need to know the “real” traffic and visitor behavior.